Helping You Set and Achieve Your Goals
In Divorce, Property Division and Child Custody
A divorce represents major change for every aspect of your life. The decisions you make as events unfold will have long-term consequences for you, your children and your finances.
I can help you take control of your divorce or custody dispute. I will help you establish clear and realistic goals around safety and stability, your fair share of the marital assets and parenting arrangements. Contact me for a free initial consultation.
Successfully Managing Your Divorce
I am Andy Boyer, a solo attorney in Joliet, Illinois, representing women and men of Will County, Grundy County and Kendall County in all areas of divorce and family law. Drawing on 25 years of experience, I help my clients:
- Address immediate concerns such as domestic abuse
- Anticipate conflicts and understand the do's and don'ts of divorce
- Sort out what's really important in dividing marital assets
- Find a workable, healthy and lasting custody and visitation solution
- Ensure fairness in child support and spousal support
- Take full advantage of mandatory mediation
- Avoid unnecessary litigation
- Envision life after divorce and achieve those goals
My role is to guide you through a stressful time and help you make informed decisions that protect your best interests. I empower clients to create their own solutions rather than leaving matters up to a judge, but sometimes litigation cannot be avoided. If we must go to court, I will be prepared and I will have you prepared.
Joliet, Shorewood and Plainfield Divorce Lawyer
In addition to dissolution of marriage, I handle paternity, post-divorce custody disputes and other family law issues. My law practice, Andrew Boyer, P.C., also handles other legal matters, including purchase or sale of homes, personal injury accidents and estate planning.
Call 877-466-0903 or contact me online to arrange a free, confidential consultation, including evening or weekend appointments. My office is a short distance from three courthouses.